Oh My Computere illeterate mother..
You just barely found out about that? Did you just think that the red lines appeared under words for fun?!
Haha sorry..
But Seriously that earthquake thing is Crazy! Elder Whites uncle is the engineer of the provo temple so before we ate lunch we talked to him for a second and he told us about it.. Pretty crazy! Also heard about some Volcano or something? Goll the world is coming to an end it would appear. Speaking of which I would like you to email me a list of all the signs of the second coming (its on the internet somewhere) Um.. Everything is still graet.. My spanish is coming along pretty well.. I can say anything I want as far as pertaining to the gospel which is cool. You just kind of loose your personality because you don't know all the words to express yourself.
Again not a whole lot entertaining is going on here.. I do have a funny story about an Elder in my District though.. Elder hafen was praying in spanish a coupld weeks ago and prayed for us missionaries in the district to have more castidad.... He meant to say the word caridad (charity) and we all began to laugh really hard hearing a missionary pray for Castidad.. Which is chastity.. I know i told someone that story already so i hope I'm not repeating myself on that.
I leave in a couple weeks i Hope so I'm way excited! Pray I don't get delayed! I love you all and hope everything is great at home..
Yo Amo Ustedes! (I love you all)
Su hijo y hermano, Brayden
No comments:
Post a Comment